1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Curiosity...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MystikShaman, Feb 4, 2015.

1. MystikShaman

I like one girl and it's awful because it makes me so awkward around her now and I wish things were like the were before when I didn't know she was a lesbian and my feelings for her didn't turn into a possible chance with her...

And I like certain guys.

Sometimes I like guys from the beginning ( I think they're supa hot and I'd like to kiss them...see where it goes ) and others I only start to like after I get to know them.

With women, I find all women attractive in a comparison way, and some I can admire beauty in anyone really. But this is the first proper time I've legit had a crush on a girl and I can't cope. I think she flirts with me but I do not know how to act, if I'm sending mixed signals, what.... I feel like telling her could ruin our friendship ( and I don't know if I ever want to find out where this road goes on some level - I don't know if I'm ready for that...feels deathly scary for no apparent reason ) yet I AM ruining our friendship as things stand because it's changed. What do I do?

2. vicky90

I can only advice "Stay curious" !! :slight_smile:

3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'd say just get to know her... see what you have in common... have fun together... and take it from there...
    you could aks what her opinions are on lgbt issues... what her favourite acress is.. talk about lgbt series...

and you could try to get a bit more comfortable with your feelings...

and maybe have a look here:
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/chit-...fo-you-got-ec-helped-you-accept-yourself.html

(*hug*)