1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Kiss changes everything!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Seagypsy, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Seagypsy

As I'm crushing on a guy quite a lot at the moment (whilst still crushing on a girl as well... they are both bi too so it should be ok) - I just wanted to say how one little kiss can make you realise your true feelings for someone, even if you didn't realise them before!!

He is really cute and I knew he liked me, but I was basically kinda pushing this guy away emotionally, like we would have a great laugh and joke together but I would always kinda push him away because of the girl I like, we all work together and I didn't wanna hurt her.

Then in the past few months, things have become more intense with him. He had been dating another girl, but has now split up with her. Our joking would become a bit more flirty and I definitely knew I felt alot for him as a friend, he has been a real support to me over the past year. One night at the pub with our colleagues, I said "I love you" as in like a friend, I suppose, but then I hugged him, and suddenly I felt something like a spark run through me from the top of my head, I looked up and realised he had kissed me on the head! :kiss: :icon_redf

It was so sweet, and since then we have grown closer. Fingers crossed things work out for us...! I just never knew you could feel sparks from someone special even when you didn't realise they had kissed you... :icon_wink

#1 Seagypsy, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
  2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. Seagypsy

Thanks, we are spending some nice times together at the moment, having lunch together and stuff, but it's so complicated... Such an awkward situation,,, see my latest thread entitled "More gay than I think?"