1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by choirsmash, Feb 9, 2015.

1. choirsmash

I don't know what I am. Gay, bi, whatever..I don't know. I never really had feelings for anyone tbh. Like I always lied about who I liked, especially in middle school. I always felt like I needed a boyfriend just because that's what middle school girls needed. Once I got to high school I told everyone who asked that I didn't have time for relationships or that I didn't need someone. Deep down, I felt attractions but they weren't strong enough to even tell me who they were for. This year, I haven't been attracted to someone per se but I just knew I wasn't straight. It literally just kinda showed itself one day. I don't know what my feelings are and it's just ugh. Help..

2. thesecretcat

heya :slight_smile: Yea it can be annoying in school because your just surrounded by a limited amount of people, who you've already known or know of for a while? (sorry if that doesn't make sense haha) It can be extremely dull and lifeless when no one interesting or fanciable is around. Don't feel pressured into getting into a relationship just because everyone is being sheep and copying each other :wink:
    Now about your feelings- just try and go 'with the flow', maybe speak to others of like mind and discuss it as it can do the world of good :slight_smile: but that is easier said than done haha. Maybe try exploring? but don't do anything that your uncomfortable with, perhaps try and find a local LGBT social group or just chat on sites like this. I hope my babble has helped a little :slight_smile: have a good day :slight_smile:

3. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is hard to answer because you aren't being that direct. You say you haven't felt much of an attraction, but that you know you aren't straight. Why is that? Have you ever been aroused by anyone?

4. choirsmash

I can't be much more direct because I don't know..
    I don't know how I know I'm not straight, I just do..

5. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe you're asexual. Maybe you don't like either.