1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 years questioning and still confused :(

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Krilky, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Krilky

Krilky Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'll start with sex.

I don't really find myself attracted to men or women in particular. What I AM attracted to is certain characteristics. These characteristics are mostly found in women but they're just as attractive to me on a man. For instance very long hair. I know this isn't a recent thing because every since I was little when I had the Guiness Book of World Records and I saw the picture of the people with the longest hair I liked it, even though I didn't know why. I have the same thing for very long nails (yeah I know it's gross and I don't know what's wrong with me T_T). Same thing happens with large bellies, which is more commonly pregnancy but there are also some beer bellies that I find attractive if they're round and prominent enough. Yes I'm fucking crazy I know.

On to specifically male and female characteristics. I'll say that I like large breasts (comically large and not droopy, I'm not sure if there are any non-fake breasts I find attractive). Vaginas are unattractive to me. Penises are sort of attractive to me but they also have to be unusually big. Balls can be super attractive to me, but again, they have to be unusually big. Yes I know I'm super fucked up. I'm a crazy person analyzing the extend of my craziness. Blah blah blah.

OK let's move on to "cute." I favor men slightly more in this regard. The kind of person whose smile just looks...good is more likely to be a guy for me. It's hard to explain.

OK let's move onto mental stuff. I like guys more in this regard. Normally a symptom of this is being friends with girls rather than guys, I was always better friends with guys but I think that was because girls didn't want to be friends with me, not the other way around (for the record very few guys have ever wanted to be friends with me either). I like my sister more than my brother, etc. Yeah I know these are just stereotypes but I think they can give valuable information on someone's mental state. The only super non-gay thing I do on a regular basis is I play this video game called League of Legends, but I do that not because I really truly love it but because it's escapism to a realm in which I'm not a lonely loser.

I can envision spending the rest of my life with a guy, I can't envision the same thing with a woman. It's simple as that.

So there you have my situation: I fall in love with guys, I think they're more attractive, but I am sexually attracted to characteristics, not people, and those characteristics are much more common in women, and if someone were to lose the characteristic I find attractive (i.e. get a haircut) they would no longer be attractive to me.

Why can't my body just obey my mind >>>>>>>>

2. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey,

First of all, you are not a loser. Your friend should mind his own life, if he has one. You are really brave, many people are afraid to solve their problems, dig deeper and find out what is it that they want. It's a very smart decision.

If you ask me, in my opinion it seems like you are strongly into men. I mean, if you can't imagine your future with a woman, and you can with a man, it says a lot about what you want. Or, you could also be pansexual, and have preferences. You didn't say much about your attraction to females. Are you attracted to them if they have your likable features?