1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help!!!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Hayden551, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Hayden551

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ok....so I let my my best friend of 3 years have sex with me last night (he's gay im straight...I think).but it felt amazing, having him inside me and now all I can think about is him....am I gay? I mean ive always questioned myself but now idk please help!:icon_redf

2. Zelos

Unfortunately this is a question you alone can answer, we can't help you :grin:
    I know many people who have enjoyed a homosexual experience, and some who fell in love with someone of their own gender and did not identify as gay afterwards! So I'd say give it time. Just enjoy your time with your best friend. If you like him, carry on :grin: You'll be able to answer that question with time. Maybe it's only him that you like, maybe it's boys in general :grin: Give it some thought, don't stress yourself too much about it. You'll know eventually :slight_smile:

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A guy that identifies a gay can have sex with women. It doesn't make him bi though. If at that point he enjoyed it and then had feelings for that woman (or women in general), then it's quite possible that he could be bi.

With that said, people can have sex with anybody but it doesn't change their orientation. So that's why I personally think that sexual orientation has little to do with who you have sex with. It has more to do with who you have feelings for; who you want to hold hands with; who you want to kiss; who you want to love for the rest of your life.

I find that many people do the "checking", where if they get a groin response then that says everything. This is not the case, especially for those who are questioning.

Anal stimulation can feel good for men because of the prostate being massaged. I'm not going to label you because that's up to you. You'll feel comfortable with what feels right to you.