1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi or lesbian?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BellaWolf, Feb 18, 2015.

1. BellaWolf

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Im 18 going on 19 next month and im not sure what my sexual orientation is because im only into womens bodies and not men and id only want to have sex with a woman and everything about them is sexy to me. I know i am bi romantic for sure and thats why i wouldnt mind a relationship with guys but heres the thing, in the past from 12 to 18 years old, all of my boyfriends were cute and cool but whenever they were physical with me ill feel so uncomfortable and sometimes ill even get anxiety and then whenever they would come over (every other day) i would be a little uncomfortable around them. One guy that i had the best relationship with was cuddling with me and it was weird and kinda uncomfortable and then another day he was kissing all over me and cuddling me and i started crying because i wanted him off of me because i didnt like the way it felt and i was so damn uncomfortable. ive never even had a desire to kiss my boyfriends or had fantasies about them, they always had to touch me first. Pretty much me and guys and sex just cant happen because im never comfortable enough to continue. making out with guys is either uncomfortable and i might get anxiety or its gross. I can peck a guy on the lips and be fine its like kissing a pillow lol Ive always had crushes on both guys and girls but ive never been into guys bodies and still isnt but i have a high sex drive i think, and everyday im fantasizing about sex and i can take a guy that i like (think hes cute &cool) and fantasize and get aroused but when it comes to masturbating i always think of a girl and its feels better that way. sometimes with guys they go in and out of my head and its not as pleasing and one time i actually got nauseous after masturbating and thinking about this hot guy. idk this is weird for me. I can never act on these guy fantasies which is so odd and if i didnt have them i would know %100 im a lesbian but idk if im just 90/10 bisexual or what. Ive done things with a girl and when she was touching on me i didnt feel uncomfortable or didnt get anxiety, i wanted to please her more than her pleasing me. what does it feel like to be a 80/20 or 90/10 bisexual? I can think guys are so damn good looking in the face but even seeing their bare back is gross to me and i always felt like something was missing or that i was weird when i would be physical or even around a guy that i have a crush on. what do you think?

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey BellaWolf, welcome to EC.

Only you can tell for sure what your orientation is. To me, you could be lesbian. You have no desire to be intimate with guys, right? You are only attracted to girls (correct me if i'm wrong).

If you find all of this too confusing, don't worry about labels. If you want, pick the one you are most confortable with. Words are here to serve us, we aren't here to serve them.