1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I let a potential lesbian friend know I'm gay without being too random?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by EpicConfusion, Feb 19, 2015.

1. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's a girl that I know who's a lesbian and she's super nice and she seems cool, and I want to try to make friends with her but I never see her because I am in homeschool now. I followed her on instagram and sent her a message. I want to ask her if she wants to hangout, but since she doesn't know I'm gay I don't want her to get the wrong idea.

Is this just me fretting for no reason? How can I let her know I'm gay without being super random? I tried that, and I think it weirded the friend out a little because I brought it up suddenly. I would like to avoid that. We never really hung out when we went to school together either. Would it be weird to ask her to hangout because of that?

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You could write something like that you thought of her lately..
    and that you have a few things in common...
    for example being on opposite ends of the rainbow... something along those lines...

3. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't really feel like we ever knew eachother well enough for me to say that. We were acquiantances but not much more.

Not sure how I can work that into the conversation, but I could try it if I see an opportunity.