1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I get a boy's attention or get him to talk to me?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by EpicConfusion, Feb 21, 2015.

1. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I met a guy at a place I go for teenagers to hangout, and I think he's super cute and I know for a fact he is gay, but he also might have a boyfriend even though he's closeted to his family.

I've tried to talk to him or ask him if he wants to play board games a few times, but last time I did he completely ignored me because he was with some friends. Maybe he didn't see\hear me.

I don't know him well at all, and he's always around a group of girls who I don't know well either. I had a chance to talk to him when we played pool together on teams, and I really wanted to say that I loved his hair and his earrings, but I couldn't. I was so nervous I was almost shaking and I think I was beet red most of the time.

So my questions are, What are some reasons I can use to talk to him? How do I approach him and get him to hangout with me? How do I let him know I'm interested? Is it worth it to try and get his attention if he already has a boyfriend and is closeted to his family? (That would make it hard for us to hangout I'm guessing) Any other words of advice you have are also appreciated.

2. itsmary

Hello EpicConfusion, I think you should find something he's good at and ask him about that thing. For example if he's good playing some kind of game, you should tell him that you want to learn! That worked for me.
    You could also be friends with some of his friends, so that you can be honest and tell them that you think he's really cute. They could help you.

Just don't worry about parents!

3. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for the advice :slight_smile: I asked my friends and they told me that he really likes to play the game Life and that I should ask him to play it with me. He's also pretty good at pool so maybe I could ask him if he wants to play that too. They also said that he said I was cute yesterday :grin:

4. itsmary

:eusa_clap Good to hear that!!! I'm sure it will work out! :slight_smile: