1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Bbtwoai17, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Bbtwoai17

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm only 14 and I'm really confused. I have a crush on this girl and the thing is, she's definitely straight. I always thought that I was straight, but once I started to get close to her, I've started to have these feelings for her that I just wanna stop. I can't stop thinking about her and I don't know what to do. I can't imagine myself ending up with a girl cause I've always dreamt of a social norm. future with a guy. I guess I've always had an appreciation of the same sex, but I feel like she's the only one of my crushes (this includes my male crushes as well) that I've actually felt such strong emotions for. I'm scared and I just wanna be her friend. What should I do about this? And am I bisexual? And what can I do to stop liking or thinking about her?

2. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Bbtwoai17 and welcome to EC! :icon_bigg

Why did you think of the "social norm"? =) If you feel that you can be happier with a girl than with a guy, then you might regret not acting on it later. =)

I cannot tell whether you are bisexual, but chances are that you might not be 100% straight. =) She is straight, according to you, so it's not likely for you to be able to establish a relationship with her. For some people, letting go is the option, but for others remaining friends is the best way. I can't exactly tell you what will work out best for you, it's something you have to decide for yourself.

Good luck! :icon_bigg