1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by bermywormy, Feb 24, 2015.

1. bermywormy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am so confused about my sexual orientation. I just got out of a year and a half long relationship with a girl, but before that I had always been with guys. I guess I am so confused because my parents are openly against being with another female, and I had to hide my entire relationship from them. Since I am the first born child, I have always wanted to please my parents and make them happy, so I have recently been considering being in a relationship with a guy. I really don't know what I am into, or who I could see myself marrying or spending my life with. The more I try to figure it out on my own, the more confused I get, so any and all help would be appreciated.

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes, it's worth to just forget about everything that confuses you and take a break. When you feel ready, head back to it and start again.

It's taken me about 400+ posts here at EC to calm down about my sexuality. I'm still discovering more about myself, so take your time.

3. itsmary

Follow your heart. Never date a boy who you don't love. That's a waste of time. Sooner or later you will regret it. For once, don't listen to your parents and get them some therapy. Everything is possible, be strong.

4. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

You don't have to live your life for anyone but yourself. Follow your own drummer.

DO NOT get into a relationship to please someone else.