1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't want to be like this

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by OrganicNatural, Feb 26, 2015.

1. OrganicNatural

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I recently (as in the last few days) figured out that I am probably bi. The thing is, I hate it so much. I feel like I'm an anomaly and the thoughts that I'm having are wrong. I feel like there's something wrong with me. I don't want to be different, I just want to be normal. I had no problem with LGBTQ people before, but now I just feel like I'm so wrong.

If anyone's got any advice or anything, I'd be glad to hear it. :help:

2. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    You are most certainly not an anomaly. Does being bisexual somehow lessen your importance or usefulness as a person? No, so there is nothing wrong with you. It's sometimes difficult to accept, but it's easier if you just look at things from a completely logical point of view. Emotional acceptance comes more easily afterwards.

3. Beautiful Mount

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It is normal to be LGBT, the reason probably you don't feel normal because we live in a society where not everyone is accepting and it is frowned upon, but if this was a choice why would anyone choose to be gay in a society where we are discriminated in, it isn't your fault that u r bisexual and people should be supportive and if they aren't you know who your true friends are and know he people who truly love you. :slight_smile: I'm afraid you cant change your sexuality, it is, what it is.