1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I met this girl...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by cloudberry, Feb 28, 2015.

1. cloudberry

Ok so I've been questioning my sexuality a lot lately... And I'm not exactly sober right now but I just had the strangest night and I feel like I need to tell someone about it. I went to this weird party that was held in an underground tunnel, and there was this extremely cute girl and it was really dark and muddy in this tunnel so occasionally i had to hold her hand to avoid falling into a puddle or something and i was really close to her the whole night and i really felt like there was some chemistry and i don't know if I've ever felt so attracted to anyone before... We were both pretty shy though, and I'm still technically together with my boyfriend (even though we live in different countries and at this point and i think we're both pretty certain that we're going to break up), so nothing happened even though I really wanted it to. But at the moment i'm just having so many feelings. I kind of wish I could contact her or something, though that would probably be weird, because maybe this is all in my head and she's actually not into girls and just thought i was being creepy... Also I think I really need to sort myself + all this relationship stuff out before anything else. But nevertheless I think this at least kind of confirmed that I'm certainly not straight. So all in all, I had a good night and just wanted to share this with someone. :slight_smile:

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    (*hug*)
    I'd say take the time you need ...