1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian and gay at the same time?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by PanTran, Mar 1, 2015.

1. PanTran

Hi! I'm a trans guy, and am a bit confused. I am pan sexual, I love all genders, but I feel like I can only be attracted to women, as a woman. And I feel I'm only attracted to men, as a man. Is this something others have experienced, like you feel your both lesbian and gay at the same time. Ever since I was young, just the thought of being in a straight relationship disgusted me, not to say I hate straights, but Just seeing them kiss or touch turns me off, and I wouldn't want to be in a straight relationship. But I like guys, as long as I'm like a guy, and I like girls, as long as I'm a girl. God, this is confusing. Anybody going through something similar? Thanks :slight_smile:

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'd say take your time... its possible you are bi, you might look up the kinsey scale...
    and there is romantic and sexual attraction...
    I'd say take your time...
    its a process, so it might take some time :slight_smile:

(*hug*)

3. MessieM

Pretty sure this is a thing… that when some people transition their sexuality remains the same… they just can't shake off the gay no matter what gender!! lol

---------- Post added 2nd Mar 2015 at 05:27 PM ----------

Pretty sure this is a thing… that when some people transition their sexuality remains the same… they just can't shake off the gay no matter what gender!! lol