1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm gay again . Woo Hoo.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by SonicBoom, Mar 2, 2015.

1. SonicBoom

Here is my very first thread on EC.

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/sexua...166239-just-started-questioning-age-40-a.html

I started to question my sexuality in late Dec 2014.

My interest in female peaked out at 5%.

During my questioning period , I did my level best not to stress and fret over my orientation.

I did try my level best to help as many people here on EC who were stressing out too much over their sexuality calm down.

I tried my hardest to live my life as I always lived it.

During my questioning period , I did notice how I react to men and women.

I did notice that my interest in women in the weeks and months that passed , which only peaked at 5%, were slipping everyday.

I also noticed my interest in men was inching back to 100% again.

So, in the short span of a little over two months, I'm back to being 100% gay again. (!)

2. LooseMoose

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think the biggest help I've received in times when I was questioning and unsure was the permission to base my identity on what I want and what feels right to me, rather than worrying about what my very unclear, uncertain and confusing way of noticing/relating to men actually 'means'.

I might be 100% gay, or I might be 95% gay, I have no means of knowing/ finding it out and the uncertainty was making me really unhappy, I was worried that I was not gay, despite anything else not feeling right to me, but the reality is that a bit of uncertainty is normal/ to be expected, and I will just not let it confuse me again.