1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Previously gay, now "?????"

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ilovedogs, Mar 2, 2015.

1. ilovedogs

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    hi guys!!!! I haven't been on here in a while!

So, the deal is, I thought i was a lesbian until I started dating this guy. We broke up after s month, it just didn't feel right, and I found myself starting to get annoyed with him all the time. I find myself being sexually attracted to men only. I have no desire to be in a relationship with one, just maybe hooking up with one. With girls on the other hand, I would date AND have sex with one. I hooked up with a girl the other day and it was 100% the best sexual experience ever. But I've never had sex with a guy before, I just find myself only wanting a sexual relationship with one. IM just having a hard time getting a concrete sexuality. I KNOW having a label isn't necessary, but I would just feel more comfortable having one so I know about myself, you know? I just switch between calling myself bisexual and a lesbian, but recently I've been feeling HELLA gay.

Long story short: sexually/romantically interested in girls, only sexually interested in guys. sexuality?

Thank youuuu :kiss:

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well if it makes you feel better, I'm in a similar position. While there are many factors in play, at the moment, I can imagine having sex with an older guy, but not dating one. I can also imagine dating a girl and having sex with her, but the sex less than the one I have for men.

I can't really picture myself dating a guy my age though, because it doesn't feel right. I felt annoyed with the first girl I dated as well. All I know is that there was an initial attraction that made me want to date her, but I didn't like who she was as we started to hold hands and whatnot. I did like the intimacy though, and it got me a boner so I know there's attractions to girls.

Yeah labels are annoying. Technically speaking, you can label yourself as long as it feels true to you. You don't have to choose the stereotypical labels, make one up yourself.