1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm really confused...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Mustangcaligirl, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Mustangcaligirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Okay so here it goes. I'm 32 years old and I've only been with men, but I look at some women and think damn they are attractive! This might be a little tmi but when I pleaser myself I prefer to think of women. I've been in a relationship with a man for seven years now who I really do love. But I just can't shake this feeling that I really am attracted to women! But then at the same time I can't actually imagine myself having sex with another woman. Maybe it's just the fear of the unknown? I'm just so confused and I would like a little input on my situation because I feel like I've just been keeping these feeling inside for so long. Is it possible to have a crush on a woman or be sexually attracted to a woman without being bi-sexual? The most I've ever done with another girl is kiss and I can't honestly say how exactly I felt about that because I was young and intoxicated at the time so I don't really think that counts. I don't know let me know what you all think.