1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I'm bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by meowme, Mar 3, 2015.

1. meowme

I'm 26 years old and I have been with my bf for 7yrs now since college and I love him and he's my best friend and I've only been with him sexually speaking also. But since even when I was a teenager, I always had girl crushes and I would love seeing them at my school and admire their pretty but I also had many boy crushes too. And also I have many actresses I admire and I do admire even their sexiness but last year I think I started to fall for a coworker. She already has a family and she has a strong personality which I liked and I think she's a hot mom (she's in her early 40s) and at first whenever she asked me for favours, I would do it, it came to a time when I always checked if she already ate lunch and whenever possible we always SMS and call each other and I even wait for her shift to end so we can go home together and I'm a very touchy person but with her its like I really want to be be near her and I found out she has a lesbian lover and that she's happier when with her and I felt happy for her, and even got close also with her gf so my feelings started to fade since I changed jobs but we still get in touch but that feeling when you're excited to go to work to see her and talk to her. I didn't find it cheating coz I just felt I was being so attached with her and its a friendly normal and I never thought of being sexual with another woman, I just really admire same sex also and I'm more touchy with them, im a touchy feely person fesp. with my bf, but just with my female friends. Then this year I have a trainor at work and she was my manager for two months, she is very smart and also has strong personality, and she's two yrs older than me and were exchanging ideas and all and I like her views and opinions too and lately I'd wait for her to get home so we can go home together and talk more and she's easy to talk to and she laughs at my antics and jokes and I find myself more touchy with her like last few times we were all drinking at a coworkers house, I lean on her shoulder and all and she does too, and when were passed I found myself sleeping so close to her and even hugging her. Last few times when were out drinking i find myself wanting to lean closer to her and she ahs this habit of biting your shoulders when she's already drunk and she is sweeter and touchy too and i find myself liking that. But no sexual feelings like I don't want to kiss her or anything, its just I want to be close to her and all. I don't want a relationship with her, I'm happy with my bf but is this possible that I can fall in love with other women and its just that? Or am I really bi?

#1 meowme, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  2. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey meowme, welcome to EC! :icon_bigg

You say you have no sexual attraction towards the person, but you do think you fell for her. However, you don't want a relationship with her as you are happy with your boyfriend. If you are genuinely happy with your boyfriend, you shouldn't actually be close to other people. At least, I would never get close to others as I have my boyfriend. It simply doesn't cross my mind.

You might be bisexual, it is possible, but that doesn't change too much about the current situation. =)

Cheers,

Quem

3. sweetcupcake

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I agree with Quem. You say you are happy with your boyfriend, but then you have this interest in her that it may go beyond than just friendship, as you have said already that you like her. And you find yourself more touchy with her. I think that you should think really hard on those feelings you are having for her, because if you were happy and satisfied with your boyfriend, you wouldn't be interested in anybody else. Like Johnny Depp said:"If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second one." That's my advice to you. I hope it helps

P.S: I think that you might be bisexual.

4. meowme

thanks for the welcome and responses! :slight_smile:

the thing is with her, she is going to be my manager again which is hard coz we will have more time together at work and i am really confused with my feelings now, as i have said i dont want a relationship with her i just really enjoy my company with her and that i like being with her and is it really that i am falling for her? but like i said i havent thought of any sexual stuff with same sex but i am really also touchy with my girl friends and could i be biromantic and heterosexual, i really dont know. i feel guilty now coz i want to spend more time with her than with my boyfriend. or is this just a phase like with my coworker from last year

5. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Being bi just means you have the capacity to be attracted to people of both the same and different genders. The thing to remember is your attraction to the same or different genders doesn't have to be in the same way, at the same time or to the same degree of attraction.

So, you don't have to be equally attracted to both (some of us are but not all). You don't have to crave different genders at the same time (if I'm in a relationship with one, I don't feel unfulfilled without the other). It also can be in different ways (you may be sexually attracted to girls but romantically to guys, for example).

Just remember, you are free to choose how you identify and label yourself , so just go with what is comfortable for you. Hope that helps a little.

Happy days :slight_smile: