1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Future thoughts/ help?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Autumnflowers20, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Autumnflowers20

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I don't know anything about my sexuality but i'm questioning still, and i thought to myself
    Being attractive to woman and wanting a woman in my life someday it worries me that if i was gay my fear is that i won't have children, i couldn't have children of my own.
    And i don't mind adoption, but that isn't the same to me and i would want at least one child of my own and not just of my own but i would want that child to have the genes and traits of my lover also. And i couldn't get that if that was the case in the end.
    So i never really wanted to think about it to that extent i kept for some reason saying well i could also have a guy even with knowing parts of me says i would need a female to live with for the rest of my life instead of a male. Not that i couldn't love or spend time with a guy in my life, i just don't find myself saying "love is the correct word" with men.
    But i'm still unsure if i would use the term gay, or if i am just romantic with guys only.
    I am not a big sexually active person however i do find this a problem in my head and i can't get over it as it is upsetting me.

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well there are heterosexual couples out there who are happily married and do not have kids for whatever reason. 2 of my aunts can't have kids because of health reasons and they seem to be happy.

You could also look into sperm banks and get 2 sets, one for you and one for your partner.

Children and whatnot are far beyond my plans. I'll need a good career and stable job if I'm going to support a family. So try not to think that far yet.

3. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just follow your heart :slight_smile: You sound more attracted to women, so I think that's the kind of relationship that would make you happy.

As far as children are concerned, you could look into, as Jax12 mentioned sperm banks. That way you and your partner could have children that are yours.