1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Plao, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Plao

As you can see from the title, I'm very unsure of everything right now. I know I have feelings for girls, I know that for a fact. :smilewave No one knows it though, but that's not the "problem" right now, because I'm wondering if I do like boys...

I mean I get nervous around some guys, but I don't find the idea of a boy kissing me really romantic. Honestly, I kind of imagine kissing a fish... :eek: I don't know why, but the idea kind of disgusts me in a way I suppose. I liked a few guys before, but I don't really know what those feelings were. All I know is that my feelings for girls were crazy, and that I know I like girls. Now, I'm kind of stuck on a new problem, do I like males? A penis kinds of grosses me out, but I don't think I would mind penetration by a male. The idea of a guy kissing me is kind of awkward. I do have feelings for guys, just a little bit.

What does this mean? :bang: I would appreciate any replies :help:

Thank you <3

2. Queero

First off, don't feel as though you have to have a label.
    But it sounds to me as though you are mainly attracted to women.

Just try not to freak out about it too much.

3. Wildside

Wildside Guest

I hope that you're enjoying the summer down in Antarctica! We're having an awful winter in the north. We feel like we're in Antarctic winter!!! But as to your question, it really sounds like your attraction it to girls. if the only thing that you could handle with a boy in penetration, but not kissing or closeness, then that may just mean that you would like "pegging," where a girl wears a toy to penetrate you. don't worry if it takes you a while to be sure, and nobody can tell from a short blog post, but it does sound like you are leaning a lot more towards gay

4. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well don't think too much about the body parts and whatnot. Sure, that'll be one factor, but if you're going to like someone I'm sure it'll be because of who they are (as well as looks, that's also a plus, and probably the one of the thing that'll give you the initial attraction).

I bet there's a lot more that we don't know, so if you feel that you need to add some more info, please do!

5. pokemonfan4life

i feel the same way but backwards and its not a fish its an intamate kiss with a cat but with out being intamate