1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teen Straight boy gay crush

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by privatepractice, Mar 6, 2015.

1. privatepractice

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i cant seem to get over this handsome guy,he means everything to me. I know we are just friends but hes so nice and caring to me that he makes me feel special. I love everything about him, hes cute and nice, likes to joke, he even plays football. He's blonde and so clean and stylish. Hes obsessed with food and desserts. He loves going to the movies. Everytime i talk with him, my mood simply brightens and my day goes well, and when we sit together, i feel so happy that im with him. i just feel like we could have been something, too bad hes straight! he keeps flirting with the girls, but sadly he got rejected by this hot girl and he got depressed. It depresses me he doesnt love me back because of my gender, i really wanted this. He means the world to me, i want him near me all the time and i keep thinking about him.. But i dont think i mean to him much. If only he could know my true feelings, but i dont wanna lose him as a friend. Its so unfair im actually very sad and heartbroken because he cant love me back. Anyone also Went through a similar situation and any suggestion to what to do to try and feel better and stop this misery? I feel like i cant be just friends with him, ive tried avodiing him but he eventually asked me why im not seeing him, and he came to me by himself to talk to me while i was avoiding him. This shows that he cares about me.. :frowning2: i love him so much it hurts. Hes obviously not gay though at first i thought he might be. Hes the smartest guy in school, with excellent grades . Hes so perfect !!

2. pokemonfan4life

well look at the possibilitys he might be bi and he might subconciosly have feelings for yos so dont give up but slowly tell him like gradually tell him you love him like with a gift of say a really good looking cake since he likes desserts or mabey take him to lunch to talk about it i hope i have helped you