1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just experimented...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jax12, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I just experimented with an older guy in his 50s. Overall, I think the experience was good because of how slow he went and made sure I was doing ok. I tried my best to shut out all the thoughts I had about whether this was wrong or not and focused on the now. I won't get into extreme details haha but I will say the following:

- We started off by making out and I thought huh, okay, so this is what it's like. Then he started touching me which felt good and so I started touching him back. From there we started doing oral and I think what I like the most about the whole experience was the intimacy I had with Jim just from wrapping my hands around him and him doing the same. Chatting with him is what i enjoyed most. Oral was ok, but I was more concerned on making him feel good, that was my way of arousal.

He's a really smart and nice guy, I'm glad I got to experiment with him, definetly someone I could look up to and trust. He knew at a young age that he wasn't into guys but suppressed it because it was expected of him to raise a family. And he actually came out last year.

Overall, the experience was satisfying. He says I'm really good at oral even though it was my first time lol. I think I'll need to meet up with him again, since I wasn't exactly ready for it.

If you guys did experiment, how did it go?

2. Juan89am

Out Status:
    A few people
    I haven't experimented but I want it to be like yours

3. ellyy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm glad you found a good person to experiment with. :icon_bigg
    Did it help you with your questioning at all?

As for me, I haven't really experimented but I also don't need to in order to know I'm gay.

4. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Experimenting didn't really help, to be honest, which is why I think I need to go again. When I was making out with him i wasn't thinking WOW THIS IS AMAZING. I mean, it was pleasurable because we both knew where our pleasure points were so it was all good.

What this experience says though, is that I like the intimacy with an older man, whether it's just talking or have sex with them. Maybe it's because they are wiser and they know more, so they can lead the way you know?

I do not want to make out with a guy my age though, it's like making out with friend and the thought of that alone does not turn me on at all.