1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

getting turned on by my imaginary girlfriend.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by crystallight268, Mar 6, 2015.

1. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I've been having these fantasies about this girl named Alex. The thing is Alex isn't real. She's just in my head. But when I fantasize about her I fantasize that she's my girlfriend and that we kiss and cuddle and us holding hands. I tell her that I love her so much. That I love her with all my heart and that I don't want to lose her. That losing her is like losing a part of me. A part that I need in order to survive. Sometimes I fantasize that we're having sex and it turns me on. But she's not even real. What does this mean? Is it just my imagination? I fantasize about having sex with boys too but i don't get turned on by it. Does this mean I'm gay?

2. warholwendy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Describe this girl for me.

3. Queero

Well, I can't say what your sexuality is, but I have experienced (and still do) the same thing.
    Mine is named David. And he's not real either, but I have been imagining us for a few years now. We talk, cuddle, eat together, he is with me often.
    I write stories, and at first he was just one of my characters, but in my mind he somehow became my friend, and then my boyfriend.
    The only thing I can ask is are you attracted to girls outside of your imaginings? What about boys?

4. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well she's Hispanic with long dark brown wavey hair. She has dark brown eyes and she's really cute. She's Dominican.

---------- Post added 6th Mar 2015 at 09:27 PM ----------

I'm attracted to one of my friends that's a girl. I had a huge crush on her but now its a small crush. I knew I liked her because every time I got around her I would get strong butterflies in my stomach. Then my butterflies went away. My crush went away for a little bit but then it came back. Now its a small crush. I know I still have a crush on her because every time I get around her I want to kiss her really bad but I don't because I get scared.

I've had only 2 boyfriends in my life. The first one I kissed when I was 12 but I didn't really have any romantic or sexual attraction to him. It was a short relationship. We only dated for a day. After that I never seen him again. My second boyfriend i had a crush on. We met online and i only seen pictures of him. It was long distance. With him I had romantic sexual feelings for because we would talk dirty to each other. We broke up after awhile. After that I didn't have anymore crushes on guys.

I still think that guys are cute and all but I don't have any crushes on them.

And my friend is the only girl Im attracted to and have a crush on which is really making it very confusing for me.

5. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe you've got a type of girl that you may be interested in? I've also had similar dreams. Sometimes, dreams are just dreams. You might have to go out there and find out for yourself who you like more.

@Queero's brings up a good point. I think what you feel in reality would be a much better indicator as to which gender you are interested in.

6. Queero

Well, I dunno.
    You may be bi with a preference for girls, I say this because it sounds like you liked that one boy, but also like you like girls too.

#6 Queero, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  7. Juan89am

Out Status:
    A few people
    First of all fantasizing is a normal and great way to explore your sexuality. I wouldn't determinate your sexual oreintation until you have real life experience

8. Wildside

Wildside Guest

but fantasy is always a good way to imagine what we might like and what we might not. just let your mind fly off where it will. some day, your body will follow.