1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight girl crush... Yes again!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Plao, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Plao

Okay, as you may have heard before, straight girl crushes are a real pain. My straight girl crushes usually get off of my mind easily, but I don't know why this one is really hard to get off my mind. She is one of my friends (so-called "close friends" even though I knew her for only about a couple months). At first, I questioned her sexuality because of the way she dressed, because she appeared to dress a lot like a stereotypical lesbian. However, I still have no clue. She said she used to love this guy, and he loved her back... I don't know though, I still have something that puts me off. I think she might be bisexual. I kind of sense that she is bisexual, but I don't know...

Anyways, I just really want her off my mind. I even had a dream of us kissing... Yeah, it's pretty bad. There is just something about her... I always end up staring at her like a creepy stalker, but she has the tendency to stare at me too. She has really beautiful eyes and whenever I look at her I really don't know what to say... I can talk about her for 24 hours straight if someone would listen. I think about her when I first wake up and before I sleep I hope to dream of her.

What in the world should I do to get her off my mind!? :bang:

:help:

#1 Plao, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  2. MyTruth2013

Girl, I feel your pain! I'm actualy in a very similar situation with a very close friend. It's tough because I want to distance myself, but I am so drawn to her... I know that iy would never work out for us in a real relationship. I actually don't even think she would be healthy for me. She claims to be bisexual. What I would say to you doesn't seem like you've known her very long. You may not know her at all it may just be infatuation! Or because it hasnt been that long you may just want to be direct with her! But, who am I to tell you what to do... I cant even be honest with my "crush"... :frowning2:

Good Luck, sister!

3. SkylarRain

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Two things. First thing never assume someone's orientation,you wouldn't want something like that of you. Secondly if you feel up to it as her to hang out-if she is staring at you to then their is a good chance she likes you to.

4. Plao

I know I should never assume somebody's sexuality, but I'm so desperate ._.