1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what I am

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Music Girl, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Music Girl

Music Girl Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm so confused right now. I mean, sometimes I just go about my day like normal people, and then sometimes the desire to be with a girl just overwhelms me. I find guys attractive, I really do, but I find girls more attractive. I don't know what I am anymore... I want to be straight so badly, but I don't even know if I can be. I really wish that I didn't need to 'come out' or define my sexuality right now. I feel like I want to get this off my chest, but at the same time I don't want anything to be written in stone. Some days I want to shout it from the rooftops and some days I just want to be normal. If I come out, should I come out as bi to be safe? Do I have to come out at all, ever? I don't know what to do...

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Music Girl,

The best thing you can do now is to take everything slowly and calmly.

If you are lesbian, bi, or anything else, the label doesn't matter, you don't need to label yourself if you don't want to.

Take a deep breath and keep it slow, you don't need to rush anything. You don't need to come out if you don't want to, and even if you decide that's the best thing to do, you can wait until you feel more prepared.

Repeating, calm down and take it slow. Don't rush it. :slight_smile:

3. SonicBoom

I agree with this post. (!)

Take things one day at a time . (*hug*)

4. MisterTinkles

Stop trying to be a thing or someone you are not.......and just be YOU.

Live your life, period. Learn that you don't need to be bound by the leashes of labels that society has put on everybody and everything. That is THEIR psychological damage.....so don't make it YOURS!!!!

Just be you, and don't pretend to be a label or something you are not. If other people don't like it, thats THEIR problem, not YOURS!

Live YOUR life, not the one THEY say you should have, because they are not paying YOUR bills, nor are they making YOUR choices for you.......so don't even listen to the garbage that spews out of their ignorant pie holes.

You be the best human being you can be. Any DECENT person on this planet will see that, and like/love you for the decent human you are.......not some idiotic label that the morons and imbeciles of society has to stick on you.