1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some advice

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ConfusedKat, Mar 9, 2015.

1. ConfusedKat

Okay so let me preface this with a little information about myself. I am 17, female, and up until very recently thought I was biromantic homosexual. I had been in a relationship with a woman for over a year however that ended a couple of months ago.

I have never thought of men in a sexual manner before however I had had what you could call a romantic crush on one of my best friends who was male. We tell each other everything and I trust him. Yesterday we went to a going away party for a mutual friend of ours and we ended up having one too many drinks. Long story short I ended up spending the night. At this point I am just confused as to who I am andhow to tell people this after I've already come out. Suggestions? Ideas?

2. JooBooGoo

When you said you spent the night, did you mean that you had sex with this friend of yours?

3. ConfusedKat

4. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    People do different things when having too many drinks and just because they behave in some way when drunk doesn't necessarily mean it's who they are. Do you want to have sex with him again? It'd be a different story then, I think.

5. ConfusedKat

I mean, I think I might want to is the thing, we have a strong emotional connection and I've known him for a long time.

6. JooBooGoo

Do you have a history of being slightly atractted to guys along with girls, or is this the first time you have had strong feelings for a guy?

7. ConfusedKat

The first time actually