1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm not sure who I am...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by bigspeakers, Mar 9, 2015.

1. bigspeakers

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So couple days ago I started thinking about my sexual orientation because I got these HUGE feelings about one woman... Then I was thinking what if I'm lesbian, and then I got terrified about that. Then I went to google and I found many tests about sexual orientation and I made a lot of those tests and every test said that I'm a bisexual. But I suspected it and I'm not still sure if I'm just bi curious or bisexual.

I have had a lot of different emotions about many girls but I've always tried to ignore it and think about some hot guy. And I had even tought about my friend in that way (like.... u know) And I was about 8 years old when I had a few times lyied (is that the correct format..?) with my best friend in my bed and we just touched and rubbed each other's backs, and when I think it now it really turned me on then.
    And now I'm just scared all of this and my mind is messed up because I'm not sure if I'm really onto girls and boys or just onto boys... And now I just try to accept that if I'm bisexual... So could someone with experience tell me, would I be bisexual or just straight with bi curiousity? :icon_redf

2. bigspeakers

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Could someone even state something about this?
    I'm pretty hopeless... >_< :frowning2:

3. ellyy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Don't rely on any tests to determine your sexuality because only YOU can do that as long as you're being completely honest with yourself.

Based on what you've written it sounds to me like you do like girls and deep down you probably know that yourself.

You didn't say how you feel about guys? Do you get the same feelings for them as with girls?