1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going on a date

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by stylesgirl, Mar 10, 2015.

1. stylesgirl

So I'm going on a date with a girl in a few hours and I am terrified... I've only ever gone out on a date with a girl once and it was really awkward and we didn't see each other again. This girl is really different though. I met her off of a dating app and we have so much in common that it's a little scary haha. I'm really hoping things go well but I am so nervous about it because I'm still not totally sure about my sexuality. I think I prefer girls but I'm scared to give myself any kind of label...

2. Really

Hey. Good going. Just try to have fun. And if there are sparks, great! And if not, you'll have had fun.

3. Rainbows~Exist

4. DoubleSoul

DoubleSoul Guest

Please, don't make fun of that girl. If you aren't sure about your sexuality, don't go on that date. You're questioning your sexuality, but maybe she isn't. Don't break her heart.

Or you can go on that date and say your doubts to her in a clear manner.

5. stylesgirl

Update - I went out and it was a lot of fun! We've got a lot in common and time just flew by! Can't wait to see her again! :slight_smile:

6. Really

Congrats! (Where's the back flip banana when you need him?)

7. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

Excuse me DoubleSoul, how do you expect her to figure things out? We aren't all as lucky as other people here, where we can just figure it all out in our heads. And I'm sure the OP isn't going to lead her date on.

Stylesgirl, I'm happy for you!!!