1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm not sure am I bisexual... And if I am I just can't accept it

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by bigspeakers, Mar 10, 2015.

1. bigspeakers

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, I have got a lot of "sings" about that I could be a bisexual who prefers guys... I also like women, but I think I still prefer guys. However I'm not sure am I bisexual or bi curious or bi romantic straight... This is too confusing and stressing.. And now I try to think that what if I'm bisexual but I can't accept it... It's too hard when I've always tought that I'm straight, but then I started to questioning it when I get crush on this one woman. And now I don't know is this just my mind messing around or a real deal. And if this is a real deal, what am I supposed to do? Somebody, Help Me..:tears:

2. woahthatsboring

Finally someone who understands me! I feel exactly the same way... This whole entire time in my life I alwyas imagined myself with a guy but lately I don't know. I guess my advice to you is to wait it out. Just because you like/ have a crush on one women doesn't make you bisexual and it also doesn't make you not bisexual. I know that probably sounded very confusing so let me elaborate.... You like someone-- take it as just that :slight_smile: don't label it or not label it because you might find out that you just preferred her or you didn't just prefer her and it's the real deal, either way wait it out and let your feelings devolp. Time will tell all. If it happens to be the real deal find out if the woman might be interested in the same sex too before making a move. Best of luck and don't doubt yourself :slight_smile:

3. bigspeakers

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you! That helped a lot :slight_smile: