1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to ignore my feelings

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by woahthatsboring, Mar 10, 2015.

1. woahthatsboring

So I think I'm pretty straight for the most part but I do know this girl and I'm very attracted to her. At first I told myself it was because I wanted to be friends with her but as time went on I finally accepted(to myself only) that I do like her a lot. Problem is she's straight and she has a boyfriend. Another problem, she thinks I don't like her because I use that as my shield... I know it's a little kiddish but what else can I do to push her away? I see her in class everyday.:confused:

2. danielo21

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think the only remedy is time. You won't be stuck in the same class as her forever. Unless you want to be bold and get to know her better...Are/ were you two friends?

3. itsmary

Keep your mind occupied with other things... Don't talk to her so often (until feelings disappear) and just act normal (don't see her pictures or read her fb/tw)

4. woahthatsboring

Social media is pretty hard to do that with... I end up seeing her somehow and we were friends but not so much anymore

5. woahthatsboring

She would always try to be friends with me but gave up because like I said before, I didn't really know how to communicate with her without blurting out "you're beautiful" so I stuck with my shield instead.

---------- Post added 10th Mar 2015 at 07:05 PM ----------

Not seeing her is pretty hard to do when all your friends are all of her friends too and you guys just somehow meet up from there. It's hard being next to her