1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by PinkS87, Mar 11, 2015.

1. PinkS87

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am desperately looking for someone to talk to that has been in a similar situation.

I am a female (27 years old) I am physically attracted to men and women. I have only dated men in my life but have never really felt into being sexually intimate with them or ever really loved any... every relationship didn't quite seem right. I have formed strong emotional attachments to a couple of women. One of those women happened to be my best friend... I have fantasized about being with her and have fallen in love with her. I am just going on my gut feelings right now without actual sexual experience with women. I feel comfortable with saying I'm bisexual but I don't feel the need to broadcast it. My best friend doesn't think I have come to complete terms with my bisexuality. I am frustrated.... How do you know when you've come to terms with it?? I feel frustrated with people telling me how I feel.

2. Quen

If sorting it out would make you feel better, then that's what you should do. You've come to terms with it when it no longer bothers or confuses you. You don't need sexual experience to know your orientation, just as straight people don't need to have sex to know they're straight.

I'm in (have been in) a sort of similar situation, if that helps. I haven't exactly worked it out completely, yet. Though, I know I'm not straight.

#2 Quen, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  3. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Other people can not tell you whether or not you have come to terms with something. YOU have to do that and not listen to what other people think. If you're comfortable with it, then it sounds like you've come to terms with it to me.