1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost and confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Lostpassion37, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Lostpassion37

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm not sure what to say or what to do I just really need some advice. I'm a 37yo female who is questioning my sexuality. I feel like it's so late in my life to be having this issue so I'm not sure if it's just a phase or the real thing. I have been straight my whole life but have always felt attracted to women but never really acted on it. I got married to a wonderful man a couple of months ago and almost immediately after I returned from my honeymoon I ended up having an affair with a woman I work with who is a lesbian stud. I don't know what to do, I'm not sure how or why it happened but it did and it has changed me. But I'm not sure if I'm lesbian, bisexual, curious or what. I just know I'm different now and I don't know what to do.

2. Quen

It's perfectly okay to be questioning your orientation at any point in life. There are members here who were older than you when they started this process. If you were attracted to other women before you had the affair, then did the affair really change anything other than perhaps making you more aware of your attraction to other women?