1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just unsure...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by wolfyhaze, Mar 11, 2015.

1. wolfyhaze

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi! I'm new here, but I, um, kinda just have one question, and nothing else for now. Sorry about that .-.

Alright, so when I was about 14, I found out I was bisexual, but here's the thing: I am sexually attracted to both gender, but though, I can't see myself dating a girl (and I already did) and it's just not my thing. Though, I can totally date another guy (which I also already did) and it just feels more fine to me.

So, does it mean anything? Because I've been thinking about that alot and it just confuses me.

2. Crepy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well. Considering you say you are bisexual. It could just mean you are bisexual who leans more towards men.

Just because your bisexual doesn't necesarily mean you like both sexes equally.

Just my two cents.

3. m e l v i n

i agree with Crepy, just because you slightly prefer one gender over the other doesn't mean your gay or something else :slight_smile: you could be a homoromantic bisexual or any other label you're comfortable with, or no label at all.. there's nothing to worry about (*hug*) you see, sexuality is just really complex and you can fall anywhere in the spectrum :slight_smile:

:thewave:

4. wolfyhaze

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ohh, alrighty then :slight_smile: Thank you for replying, it's pretty much appreciated ^.^