1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Bisexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by kayy14, Mar 15, 2015.

1. kayy14

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm a girl and yesterday was my 18th birthday and I had this party. There were around 20ish people there and a few were gay/bi etc. Basically I have been confused about my orientation since I was like 14 and I just want to know what I am.

Basically, at my party I was very drunk and I ended up kissing around 5 girls and no boys (but there was a guy there I had a crush on but he's taken). I like kissing girls but basically there was this one girl who I went to my bedroom with and we started making out and we took our shirts off and we were switching positions to take it in turns to be on top and on the bottom. It was all going cool but the I decided to (with her permission) take her pants down and I kissed around the general 'area' but I don't think I put my tongue inside. But now when I think of it I feel sick. I never want to lick a girl out ever. I put my fingers in her vagina (not the hole but around the clit) and that didn't really bother me. But I have never had my mouth that close to a penis so I don't know if it would be the same with that. I know I like boys because I feel naturally attracted to them but the idea of dating one makes me uncomfortable and the idea of dating a girl seems nice but I don't know i that's just because I'm a girl. I just can't figure it out because I could date guys and girls but I would never be dominant with a girl. I wouldn't mind a girl fingering me or licking me out as long as everything was protected and clean. (I'm a STD/STI freak and I always panic about getting them even though the other person hasn't got anything). Please help me. I also can't figure out if I am sexually attracted to some girls or if I just think some are pretty. I had my lesbian friend tell me I'm bisexual last night when she quizzed me haha and I had someone tell me I'm not gay and I had someone tell me I'm just curious and that has just made me more confused. I don't feel the same way to guys as I do girls. Do bisexual people feel the same attraction to both if you get me? Thanks if you answer :slight_smile:

2. woahthatsboring

You might be bisexual with a preference for girls! :smilewave when you're bisexual you don't need to feel an attraction equally to both sexes, most prefer different genders more than the other but are still bisexual. I don't like you're gay, or you don't sound like it to me because you've said you had a crush on a guy before but take in account of your drunkness next time, that might've had an effect. Without alcohol do you still feel an attraction? Good luck!

---------- Post added 15th Mar 2015 at 06:29 AM ----------

The difference between thinking a girl is pretty and being sexually attracted to them is when you start to devolp non straight thoughts about them.

3. kayy14

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I would probably be the same when sober but I don't really like doing anything with anyone when sober to be honest.

4. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC

Not necessarily. If you are 90% attracted to men, but 10% attracted to women, you could still consider yourself bisexual.

Remember you can also just choose the label that fits you better, and you don't need to label yourself at al if you don't want to.

If you don't want to be dominant with a girl, that means exactly that: You don't want to be dominant with a girl. That doesn't mean you can't enjoy being with a girl sexualy.
    There is no such thing as "barsexual", or "alcoholsexual". Alcohol doesn't change someone's attraction, but can inhibit your fear of acting on your attractons.

Hugs

5. woahthatsboring

And that's where the person above is wrong, in my judgement! I'm not saying that there is a such thing as "bar sexual" but some people do wild things while drinking( it's a fact!) that doesn't make them not straight, just they drunk wayy to much. And one of my guy friend is an exmaple of that.

Anyways, you said that the drinking doesn't affect you, and you don't really like to be active with anyone when you're sober. So not counting sexual acts, how do you feel about the same sex? What about the opposite sex? Everything doesn't have to be sexual, if you can feel an attraction there, then that is probably what you want to question, not the sexual part of it. :icon_bigg

6. kayy14

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I could date a guy or girl. Whoever I fall for or whatever. I just don't know how to figure things out for sure.

7. woahthatsboring

If you say you can date a guy or girl, you might be bisexual... In time you might figure out more about yourself than you knew before and that might help. For now, try not to confuse yourself, you're young... You have your while life in front of you!

---------- Post added 15th Mar 2015 at 10:44 AM ----------

Whole*