1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

definately confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Confucius, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Confucius

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ok so I am divorced had a good experience with the opposite sex until he cheated but enough about him.

I have been having some of the most erotic fantasies the past few months and I don't know what to make of it but as I am typing here I feel the urge to pin a girl to the wall and making her scream with pleasure. I want to hold her close and hear her gasp and moan.

I have seen some very cute girls in my time with a husband since he always pointed them out and I have to agree he had a great eye. I still have a sexual attraction to men but I am finding myself looking and wanting the girl experience. My family is very anti everything so I cant really open up to them.

So please help a confused Confucius

2. bigspeakers

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've had same kinda feelings towards women and I've always thought that I'm straight and I've had crushes on men and I still like men, but a couple of months I've had just thought about what it would be to be with a woman and it feels right, and now when I think about being with a man, it sicken me for some reason. I'm not sure about my family, but my friends are against gay people, so it is difficult to tell. We are pretty much in the same boat and my advice is, that don't worry too much. With time everything will become clearer to you. And if you doubt that, but your feelings toward women are strong, go with your feelings and see where they lead you. And if you're not comfortable to tell your parents about this, just take your time and gather your courage. At some point, you must tell them about this no matter what will happen. Good luck! Hopely I helped even somehow. :slight_smile:
    If you want to talk more, I'm here for you.

(Sorry, my knowledge of English is not the best quality (I have not lived in England for a long time yet))

#2 bigspeakers, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2015