1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual , Biromantic?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lillyandryan, Mar 15, 2015.

1. lillyandryan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I've been thinking that I'm bisexual for a longer time now ,but recently learned that sexual and romantic orientation can be seperate. That's why I started to think that I may be biromantic and not actually bisexual.
    For example I fell in love with one of my female best friends but never had the desire to sleep with her or even think about something like that.
    Even though I'm kinda sure about my romantic orientation , I'm completly confused about my sexual orientation. Sometimes I think I might be asexual other times I think I'm bisexual.
    I've already had some Relationships with boys but never with girls.

I'm really confused and would be happy about any kind of advice or anything.

Thanks ! :slight_smile:

2. JooBooGoo

Well it sounds like you could be sexually straight, in the past have you had any strong sexual feelings for girls as well as boys? And in your relationships with boys, did you have sex with them/want to have sex with them?
    Because when I went out with this one girl about a year ago (mainly to cover up the fact I am gay to my parents), I never at any point wanted to hold hands or get intimate with her, is that the same situation with your previous boyfriends?

3. lillyandryan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I ve had sexual feelings for girls as well as for boys. About my relationships with boys I never wanted or even thought about actually having sex with a boy and never had any with them.
    In my relationships with boys I did want to cuddle hold hands and so on but not really anything sexual.