1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am REALLY confused. Someone please help me!!~~

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by random m e o w, Mar 15, 2015.

1. random m e o w

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Okay, So my name is Cait and i have been pansexual my whole life. I have only had boyfriends as my significant others. Right now, I am 17 and im dating this guy. I am conpletely fine with him. We kiss and hug, but im still a virgin. Lately, i have been realising weird things about myself. I have never been turned on by a guy, and i don't have an interest in penis'.i dont like looking at them, thinking about them.. i ust dont want it near my body. Latelty I have found myself to be romantically attracted to both men and women... but only sexually attracted to women. I am NOT sure what my sexuality would be called, im just wicked confused. I love my boyfriend, but im not sexually attracted to him. Should i break up with him? Am i considered a lesbian?... Please help me! :confused:

2. woahthatsboring

It's totally up to you if you want to break up with your boyfriend, it might however might be for the best if you don't find yourself attracted to him anymore. If you're romantically attracted to both men and women but only turned on by women then you might be bisexual not a lesbian. Lesbians aren't normally romantically or sexually attracted to guys, only women. With being bisexual you might be able to feel more for women than you do for guys, but if there is any attraction there it's worth exploring.

I don't know if I answered your question good or not but good luck :slight_smile:

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's funny because that's what I always tell myself yet I cannot stop questioning myself. I feel like bisexual is probably the best label out there, yet, like any other label, I will question the validity of it shortly after. Of all the guys that I know and always considered friends, I still consider them as friends.

4. Emily1

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I think you should give it time and, when you can, experiment with girls. I know people say that you don't need to experiment to know your orientation, but in the case of people like you who tend to over think things (i'm totally like that too!), reflection on how you feel during certain situations can provide concrete evidence of your sexuality. If you know you enjoyed it, there is no talking yourself out of it and vice versa. Hope the made sense!