1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who am I?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by TheDiscovery, Mar 16, 2015.

1. TheDiscovery

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't have any idea who I am anymore. I've always just assumed that I was straight. I'm 20 years old and I've only dated a couple of guys. My recent ex and I dated for 10 months and I never liked him touching me. I've never liked any guy touching me really, but I though I was in love with him. I finally realized that I was forcing my feelings and I didn't really love him so we broke up.

Recently I've been talking to this girl. She's absolutely amazing and I feel such strong feelings that I've never felt towards somebody. She is so sweet and kind and I actually believes the comments that she gives me and I rarely ever believe compliments. The thing is she knows exactly whats she wants. She says that we are the perfect match, but I don't even now who I am.

Am I a lesbian or do I just like the attention that she's giving me?

2. itsmary

Well, your description of your last relationship says a lot about you... You are probably a lesbian or bisexual. Give this girl a try :wink:

3. randomly me

randomly me Guest

Labels aren't that important.If you like her go for it.Maybe this relationship can also help you find the answer to the question you're asking yourself.

4. mindthegap

I posted my story a while ago, almost with the same name as you did...aaand your story is so much similar to mine, well, I'm 24 and also questioning myself...but there's a difference, I never dated a guy, I just didn't feel I should. Well, I felt I should but based only on expectations of other people, not because I wanted to...

5. ConfusedSomebod

Hi. I'm really younger (14), but I'm going trough something a bit similliar to yours.
    I also dated with boys and always think, that I was straight, but then I started to feel something to one of my friends. (She's bi by the way.) And now I am in the same position as you are.
    But that doesn't matter. I just want to give you the same felling I got from others there, that you are not alone. There are many of us. And no matter where we end, we're not alone.