1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by bigspeakers, Mar 17, 2015.

1. bigspeakers

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, I'm here again... I find out that I could be bisexual... And now I've had a lot of those "sings" that I really could be bisexual.. I can imagine that I'm with a girl and I have had a crush on girl etc. but now when I'm accepting this thing and I'm trying to get courage to tell my friends about this, I start thinking in my head of what could happen after I tell them about this and it makes me feel sick... thinking what my friends would think about me somehow scares me and disgust me.. I don't want that they think I'm into every girl whos in the same room with me or that when I see them naked I think them in sexual way (well I'm kinda boyish and I often look girls boobs but I don't want that they think I want them sexually) And when I think that I tell them about that, It makes me hate girls and makes me disgust about being sexually with them.... in the other hand, when I think about being with the girls, it feels right .. Sometimes I'm thinking that I just make this in my head and that I'm not really a bisexual and sometimes I think that I really am bi..this makes me doubt this....Am I somehow internally homophobic but still bisexual or am I just biromantic? Can somebody state something about this? :icon_redf

2. Emily1

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I can totally relate to this. I was so scared to tell my friends about my attraction to girls because I feared they would think I liked them in a sexual way and thought my relationships would them would change because of that. I would suggest that you hold off on telling them until you are super comfortable with yourself. As soon as you are able to talk about your sexuality nonchalantly then I would say you're ready to tell them. If you make it seem like not a big deal, your friends will feed off of your energy and go along with it. Try not to be awkward, don't act any differently around them and chances are they won't act any differently around you. You are still you and your friends will know that. Good luck!

3. bigspeakers

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah.... You're right.... If they are true friends, they'll take this normally, If they aren't, they would propably just laugh at me.... Thanks for the advice :slight_smile:

4. Wildside

Wildside Guest

and if they aren't true friends, you'll find new friends who will accept you as you are. good luck!

5. woahthatsboring

You've probably heard this already but real friends will understand you, and won't judge harshly like that-- however, sometimes people are ignorant to the subject and that's just something you can't control but in time you'll accept yourself and won't need others approval. Good luck :slight_smile:

6. bigspeakers

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks :slight_smile: I'm just now thinking that when should I tell them, but I can figure it out... Thanks again!! :slight_smile:

7. Shadowheart

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes I agree but tell when your ready and know what to say.
    A true friend loves a friend for them