1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ok so what heppend?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by wolfy1, Mar 17, 2015.

1. wolfy1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    im planning on coming out to my best friend in just a few days, and i dont know what happened. before i was really nervous, really caring about my sexuality... but now idk. its not the thing on my mind, im not watching for cute guys or anything. i just dont know why. like im not really questioning if im gay or bi. i was at the mall the other day and i went into a store that just was filled with cute and hot guys... and i questioned if i was in heaven lol. so idk, i dont feel like a label other than im " wolfy1"

is this me just saying im ok with who i am? i really thought i would be really anxious and nervous and would be questioning my sexuality really hard again since i was planing on telling him, like i have in the past, but its not like that. im more just confused about where my nerves went.

this has been the thing for the past like 5 days. before when i wanted to tell him, i was to scared to because of the uncertainty, and the nerves and such. now im questioning to tell him again but because this is just weird. idk, any advice?

2. cloudberry

Maybe you really just have come to terms with who you are and you now feel ready to come out? :slight_smile: It can only be a good sign I think. Hope it all goes well!

3. wolfy1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    maybe, but i dont feel like thats it. idk :dry: