1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me love myself

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by computergeek5, Mar 17, 2015.

1. computergeek5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Why can't I just get comfortable with my sexuality already? I'm tired of constantly questioning myself. I already know that some guys attract my attention as do some girls. I was on a date this weekend with a guy. The whole night I felt an urge to kiss him. We were at the movies. First I reached out for his hand and held it for a while. Then i went in for a kiss because there was such a strong urge and it felt right.

Obviously there is some feelings for him. Why can't I just be comfortable enough in my own skin so I can stop questioning my sexuality (pick a label, most likely bi), be at peace with myself and just come out already to the rest of people I should come out to such as coworkers and extended family.

I think I'm just stressed out with school and it's getting to me. :bang:
    I need a hug.

2. Erzulie

Firstly, *BIG HUG*

I was right where you are about 2 years ago when I was in undergrad. Stressed with school and questioning. Don't worry. There will come a point where it will all just make sense to you. Right now is your time to work everything out, and that's totally ok. Give yourself that time because it's important. You can take as much time as you need. You don't need to pick a label and come out as said label. Who you have feelings for is your business. In any case, I am so happy that you found someone you like spending time with, and who it feels right with. That's a really hard thing to come by. Hope everything works out with school and this guy!

3. Wildside

Wildside Guest

It takes a while. be patient with yourself. it will come.