1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm scared

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by crystallight268, Mar 18, 2015.

1. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I've been questioning and thinking about my sexuality more and more recently and the more I think about it and try to figure things out the more it scares me. Its scares me so much that I just wanna cry. I have anxiety and this is just making it worse. I tell myself that its okay to be gay and that's there's nothing wrong with it to try to calm myself down but that only makes me more scared. I really do think that I'm a lesbian or maybe bisexual with a female preference. But I just don't know and I wish I did know so that all this fear could go away. Im just worried that I'll get bullied again. I used to get bullied for being a tomboy(I'm very boyish. I have a short haircut and wear boys clothes). I was called gay, the f word and other homophobic slurs. I just don't want that to happen again. It happened so much that now I think I'm traumatized. I'm just so scared and terrified.

2. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It happened to me all the time when I was 12-16. People are really horrible. The point is, don't let them stop you from finding out who you are. Don't be afraid to be LGBT+, because they have no right to judge you for it. If it worries you too much, you don't have to tell anyone yet, but don't deny the way you feel because some assholes were cruel to you about it. *sending love and positive vibes* We're all here if you need to talk. I know it's tough as hell having anxiety and having to deal with this kind of stuff, but trust me, things get easier with time. (I speak from experience) I hope everything works out well for you. :3