1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm mostly gay now

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by crystallight268, Mar 19, 2015.

1. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So as some of you guys have already seen, a few days ago I posted a thread saying that I took a kinsey scale test and it said that I was non-sexual. So I decided to take another Kinsey scale test from a different website that had more I would say easier questions and my result is that I'm a Kinsey scale 5 meaning that I'm mostly gay. I know that that probably isn't true since only I can determine my sexuality but just hearing that made me feel a lot better because now I have sort of an image of what I might be. And to be honest, I was kinda hoping for that kind of result because its like I want to be gay because I feel as though that's what I am. I feel like that's what I am but I'm not 100% sure if I actually am. But anyway, yeah that was my result and it made me feel better about myself.

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

You can still be gay under a 5. It's more so the homoflexible side. But glad you feel better!

3. Fandom obsessed

I'm mostly gay too and i'm glad that you feel happy :slight_smile:

4. mindthegap

I feel kind of similar to you hoping to be gay. It's weird that I want to be gay despite knowing my family wouldn't probably approve that, but I am 24 and I never really felt I should date a guy. Yes, I considered few of them handsome and had a crush but only because of their looks. But I never wanted to date any of them. I felt like I can't be in a relationship or I can't find somebody who is right for me. And now possibility of being gay, however stupid that sounds, seems as it shows who I truly am. Although I am not 100% sure yet, I can say I would go on a date with a girl without hesitation. While just trying to imagine going on a date with a guy is impossible for me.