1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Meet Guys?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Foz, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Foz

Foz Guest

This is something which has been playing on my mind for sometime now. How can I actually meet someone, I live in the north of Scotland so there's not much up here and I don't want a feminine BF (unless they like standing in a -3ºC forest to watch cars fly by) so that rules the 'obvious' gays out (or maybe I'm being too stereotypical) and if I ask a guy there's a 90% chance he's straight which will end up with a punch to the face!

What options are there? It just seems that my already narrowed options are further narrowed by the fact I like guys.

2. MattisStuck

...Marry me? Can you even be real?

I take it you're into Subarus, not Porsches or air cooled VWs, based on the -3C forest and your profile pic. Lucky for me the car community I am a part of is very accepting. I know at least the people I spend time with wouldn't give a shit if I told them I was gay. In fact several friends in conversation at a tech day over a few beers once asked me if I was gay, several said that they thought I was. How is it that straight people figure me out before I do? ... I digress.

I wish I had some actual advice for you. I don't. Sorry. I'm just glad you exist. :lol:
    But seriously, when you find an answer to your question, let me know.

3. Echo22

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I dont have much experience with this, but there are apps you can use to meet people.

4. Foz

Foz Guest

I am very real! I have a US passport, when can I move in? (!)

I've got a Subaru Forester XT with about 310-330hp, it's not been dyno'd as my tuner only maps OTR. I just this week order a new gearbox that can handle 600hp so that'll be here in about 3 months :grin:, but I'll only be running it as a max of 450-500 on the track and ~380 OTR. I'm glad I have an equal who exists in this world!

Here's an (edited) pic you can oogle at :wink:

It's been lowered 50mm since, I just need some new pics.

[​IMG]

#4 Foz, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  5. Rapha Lover

I have this same question...

But in my case, I live in a city where have a great LGBT community everywhere. But to start, most part become the internet to meet someone with same sexuality.

:slight_smile:

6. guitar

There are dating websites and apps. If you have a university of community group nearby, see if there are any LGBT support groups. Just being able to talk and engage with fellow LGBT members can be a big help.

7. Foz

Foz Guest

There is a group local to me, however my sister's friend goes so it's just a bit #awks

So I'd be coming out to go to a group to help with coming out, right!