1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

am i sexually bi.. or is that possible? please help!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by jfs2586, Mar 19, 2015.

1. jfs2586

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello all! I've been browsing the web for a few months now trying to find the right place to settle and find help and advice for who/what I really am. Any help, comments, or advice is greatly appreciated! So here's my round about situation.. I had never thought about other guys in a sexual way at all. I started anal play at 21 strictly for stimulation. By 24 I was buying more and larger toys. I loved the way it felt to stretch myself and train myself to take in up to 9". It wasn't until I once froze my semen for a month to use it as a makeshift "creampie" after using my fave toy, that I realized I was craving an actual person. I've scanned craigslist several times but never went farther than just emails. Every time I would orgasm I would lose all interested in anal play and man on man sex. Almost like a depression. Yesterday I was officially pushed over my edge. I used a toy with toy with a suction cup and mounted it on the back side of my guitar to simulate a man's body. For the first time I was brought to orgasm by anal play and did not lose interest afterwards. I was actually craving it more than before! Just by the feeling of being of being on top of someone and my imagination of riding an actual person brought me to orgasm with out masturbating. Now I am seriously craving a man. But still, I'm not into men for anything other than sex. So please.. help me here. What should I do? How should I see myself? Am I bi, straight, or what? Thank you for your replies.
    -JFS2586

2. Noodle72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Depending on how you feel about women, you could be a heteroromantic bisexual.
    Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

3. jfs2586

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I googled this and it has helped a lot. I'm sexually attracted toboth men and women, but could only be in a relationship with a woman. Now, should I pursue my urge to have sex with a man? Or would that be wrong?

4. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes experimenting is what you need to figure out of you like it or not. I enjoy having sex with really old guys but absolutely cannot see myself have sex with a guy my age group.

I had sex with an older man and it was okay. Wasn't the best experience, but I am quite open minded so I wouldnt mind doing it again. I don't like the bi label though, or labels in general.

If you feel comfortable with a label then that's all that really matters.

5. jfs2586

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    labels doesn't matter to me. Just wasn't sure I would consider myself bi sexual.. or what. And I do have standards for when actually do have sex with a guy. 18-35, none older. Now to go about finding the right guy..