1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soooo confused...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by yayforthelgbt, Mar 21, 2015.

1. yayforthelgbt

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    :bang: I'm so confused about my sexual orientation. I've always been attracted to guys sexually and I still am. However lately I have become very obsessive about my sexual orientation. I want to keep this short, so if you need more information check my other posts ^-^ Basically today I woke up and I just felt a sudden attraction for girls, and was even turned on by a girl. Suddenly, the idea of dating a girl interests me and I feel like I'm straight. I thought about romantic attraction, who I would want to marry, grow older with etc and I just feel uncomfortable with it being a guy. I have been obsessing about it all day and it annoys me. Maybe my anxiety was true and I just wanted to be gay. I seriously don't know anymore. I just want to know so bad. I don't feel comfortable with the label bisexual. I don't really know why I'm posting this... or what answers I want... I just wanted to tell people. :help:

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you considered that maybe it's just a thought? If all your life you've been attracted to guys, why not leave it at that?

3. Kenaria

You don't always have to limit yourself to one sexuality. Nobody is 100% straight/gay. The best thing to do is just be open and worry free about who you end up with, because all that matters is that you're happy. I wouldn't limit yourself to only dating boys unless you feel the absolute need, because sexuality is fluid, so just let it flow :slight_smile: