1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FTM's

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by 1HeadInfiMinds, Mar 22, 2015.

1. 1HeadInfiMinds

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've interacted with certain "classes"of the LGBT family (sounds like the kingdom system thing from science now:eusa_doh:slight_smile:. I'm friends with fellow gays, lesbians, and big people. Even transgenders, but they're trans-women.

I don't have any ftm friends. But I have come across some very hot ones on tumblr after seeing my friend's "liking" of them on his page. More so, gay ftm's. I'm subscribed to a ftm YouTube channel called FTM Transtastic, I have some of their vids in a playlist or 2, but I've not reached out to them or any gay ftm in the 'T' in the LGBT to let them know that I like them or think they're cool.

And in a way, I'm kinda confused about my homosexuality b/c I feel as if I date a ftm, I'd be straight..... in some way. Like whether or not if he has his previous gender's certain part (s) down there or up there, I'd feel...... I don't know.

Someone please help me understand more about my liking of ftm's.

2. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
  3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Trans men are men, so you are still gay if you like them. Honestly, everyone is different. Some people based their sexuality more on gender identity while others base it on genitalia, and both are valid.

4. PossumJack

Attraction isn't a clear cut thing based on someone's junk. So if you are a man who likes transmen, then you're just a man who likes men. Honestly, I'm pretty sure you're just as gay as ever before :lol:

5. CapQuestionmark

Agreeing with everything that everyone else has said.
    Also, it really comes down to the person. If you like them for whatever reason (be it their looks, personality, or otherwise) you shouldn't let anything else stop you from wanting to be with them. Or course, this varies from person to person, so it's whatever you find yourself comfortable with.