1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a question me lady

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by blackmanlost, Mar 22, 2015.

1. blackmanlost

I would like to get a poll going on this subject. How many of our bi girls and transgender (m2f) would consider dating a bi bottom guy?/as well as thoughts on the idea.(&&&)

2. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First, if you want a poll, why didn't you start a poll?

But to answer your question, I need more information about what I would be able to do sexually with such a person...and what they would be able to do sexually with me. Also, I need more information about what "dating" necessarily entails.

If our entire sexual relationship would be limited to me fucking him in the ass with a dildo, or me performing oral sex on him, then I certainly would not get into a monogamous relationship with such a person.

But if we're only talking about *dating* (i.e., getting to know: going out to dinner, a show, talking, hanging out at a pub, whatever), then I don't see the relevance of his sexual proclivities...but when they came up, it would certainly put a damper on where the relationship could go.

If I liked the person in every other respect, friendship would definitely still be possible. If I was in a relationship that permitted some outside sexual activity, and I developed deep feelings toward him, sex of some kind would not be completely out of the question.

But if all sex was limited to focus entirely *on him*, then it would be a pretty tertiary kind of relationship. I would have to be so into it, because of my feelings for him and because I was really into what I was doing that the inequality in the sexual activity didn't bother me.

My usual tendencies are much more egalitarian.

3. blackmanlost

Well let's say this guy was a very giving lover I.e loves performing oral on you. He can have an decent erection during the sex but he isn't really as stiff as would be desired without some assistance(dildo play). Anal with the women would be wanted but not mandatory.

---------- Post added 30th Mar 2016 at 01:12 PM ----------

Seeking other sexual partners is encouraged. He would also ask to watch.male or female. Would that be acceptable?

---------- Post added 30th Mar 2016 at 01:15 PM ----------

The dating is kind of basic I guess. Dinner and movies. Plays or concerts. Just average dates. Living together if it's wanted. Things like that.

4. blackmanlost

Also I dont even know how you do that. Take a poll? How? Call me crazy but don't call me eccentric because I ain't rich yet

5. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah, that one I can answer easily.

When you start a new thread, go beneath the text box to the Additional Options section. The last option is "Post a Poll", and allows you to post a poll with the thread. You'll then get a separate screen that defines the poll question, possible answers, and other options for it.

It's not hard and it costs not a cent (so even you eccentric...er, I mean not-yet-rich people can do it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:).

6. blackmanlost