1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does this mean anything?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by crystallight268, Mar 22, 2015.

1. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So yesterday I was at the park with my friend and my little cousin. We were shooting around at the basketball court and then my friend started talking dirty. He started talking about fucking girls. It was funny. But then I started talking about fucking girls. I don't know why i just was. Then these girls came to the park. They were on the playground. Me and my friend noticed them and then I said that they look good as hell. Especially this one girl that was with them. I thought that she looked really really good. Then all of a sudden I got a little excited in my pants. I couldn't stop staring at her either. Just this morning I had a sexual fantasy about her. I don't know what this means or if it even means anything at all. I think I was attracted to her but I don't even know myself. This whole thing got me thinkinh about my sexuality. Does this mean anything? Could it mean anything?