1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay to just one?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by notsure412, Mar 22, 2015.

1. notsure412

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    hi, I feel soooo confused, never been here, hope to find some answers.
    I have always considered myself as straight, but recently moved with a new roommate who turns out to be gay, we have been so close, even when I found out his orientation it didn't made a change, really enjoy hanging out with him, he is just a different kind of person, not like any I've met; sometimes I notice how he sees me and think he's into me.
    The other day he got home a little drunk, came into my room and bed and we started touching, we got naked and masturbate each other, there wasn't any penetration, or kisses... we just came and he got up and went to his room.
    The next day it was like if nothing had happened, he actted normally so I did the same; its just that I can't see him as before and I think he starts to notice that.
    I don't know whats going on, I find myself like when Im into a girl, Think about him during the day and can't wait to get home and see him, even jealous when he goes out, and sad when he leaves, don't know what's going on.
    I never had feelings like that for a man, and also never thought of me as gay.
    Not sure if it's because what happened that night, but can't deny my feelings started before.
    Help :frowning2:

2. SkylarRain

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It could be this one guy. One guy doesn't make or break a sexual orientation. Even if it does start to happen often you could be whatever label you decide. You could be gay,bisexual,pansexual,hetro-flexible. This one crush doesn't have to change your sexual orientation. If you are seriously questioning then take some time to think and make your decision.