1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My reasons

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by crystallight268, Mar 23, 2015.

1. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know that I've been posting a lot about my sexuality but Im still not sure what I am. I think that I'm bisexual but I'm not sure. So I decided to make a list of reasons as to why I'm still questioning my sexuality and why its so confusing and frustrating.

* I fantasize a lot about girls
    * I rarely fantasize about boys. Especially my ex boyfriend.
    * I fantasize about having sex with a girl everyday.
    * I mostly fantasize about girls than boys.
    * I mostly fantasize about my imaginary girlfriend. I fantasize about kissing her and hugging her and holding her hand etc. Especially having sex with her.
    * I wouldn't mind having a boyfriend.
    *I wouldn't mind having a girlfriend.
    * I rather have a girlfriend than a boyfriend.
    * I wouldn't mind having sex with a girl.
    *I'm not comfortable having sex with a boy.
    * when people talk about dicks it makes me a little uncomfortable. I start to feel a little grossed out.
    *semen makes me a little grossed out.

This is what's making this whole thing frustrating.

2. mindthegap

Okay, I'm not sure if I am the right person to give advise since I am not completely sure about myself, but from what I read you seem to have preference for girls and if you're not comfortable having sex with a boy, but you said you wouldn't mind being in a relationship with a boy, maybe you are biromantic homosexual, so you could imagine having a boyfriend, but you are not interested in having sex with them and you could see yourself with a girlfriend who you can have sex with. I'm not sure if this helped, as I said I'm probably not the one who should be giving advise if I myself still need help...
    But what helped me quite a lot is this:
    http://mysexualorientation.com/
    I don't think these tests are something you should rely on, but this one has pretty good questions in it and it may be worth thinking about them

3. Lyana

You said a lot about fantasies and sex, but what about attraction and feelings? Male genitals make me uncomfortable, and I don't find them attractive, but that's not enough to say I'm gay. I'd say ask yourself this:
    Have you ever had a crush on a guy? On a girl?
    Do you ever feel attraction for a guy? For a girl?

"wouldn't mind having" a girlfriend or boyfriend isn't saying much. Can you see yourself in a happy relationship with a guy? With a girl?

But even if you can't figure out your sexuality decisively just yet, don't worry. It's not that important to have a word for it. It's healthy to just be patient and open-minded and be yourself and see what comes along.

4. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That sounds about right. I never really heard of that label before.

5. fragileflame

From the facts you gave it seems like you are a biromantic lesbian...however there was a lot missing. Only you can figure out your sexuality. I know its scary and frustrating not knowing what your sexuality is, but you will realize it and come to terms with it one day. You still have plenty of time, like said before you have to be patient. Good luck in this scary long journey! If you ever need to talk, feel free to private message me or post on my wall!

6. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have had a crush on a guy before when I was 14. But we broke up because he was too demanding. I have a crush on this one girl who is my friend. She's knows that I like her. I know I like her because I always play with her hair and I want to kiss her. At first it was a huge crush but now its a small crush. At first I had bad butterflies in my stomach and that's when I realized that I like her.

Well, sometimes when I see girls I say to myself "She's cute or she's cute I wanna kiss her." This past weekend I seen this girl at the park and I thought that she looked really really good. I couldn't stop staring at her. I also got a little excited in my pants. The next day when I woke up I had a sexual fantasy about her. I didn't know why tho.

Sometimes when I see certain boys I find them cute and I say to myself "I wouldn't mind being his girl or I wouldn't mind kissing him."

I can definitely see myself in a happy relationship with a girl. I don't know about a boy tho.